Friday, March 13, 2009

What a BIG GIRL!



So, I didn't really think that it would be possible to write on this everyday. But, so far (just a few days) I can! Victoria is just excelling so fast everyday so far I have something new to write!
Last night she sat in her "booster high chair" for the first time! She can sit there by herself! Lately she has been "all hands on deck" so we decided to buy her some new toys and/or chewies! SHE LOVES THEM! It was super cute. We were in "Walley World" (Wal-Mart) as Spencer calls it. Found this cute little Ducky shakey and showed it to Tori, thought she didn't like it and put it back, and she started crying! I couldn't help myself as I pulled the ducky back and forth and listened to her ahhh! .. smiles .. ahh! .. smiles.. It was so cute! Her first favorite toy!
So, this morning I wake up to her sitting in her "big girl" chair playing with her toys! What a BIG GIRL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute. She loves her seat and new toy. I am so glad you guys are doing good. We miss you. Love the blog and pictures!

LeeAnn said...

Why does it seem like she has grown up so much when you have only been gone for a couple of weeks!!!

Leigh Ann Reeves said...

I love the blog everyday!! She is so adorable MB! She is growing up so fast. Tell her to stop! :-P At least that is what I will be telling mine when s/he is here! :-) Miss you!