Okay, so i've been wanting to do this for awhile, but never really got around to it and never really knew how to start. Since having Victoria and moving across country again! I thought this would be a good way to keep family informed of how we (Tori) are doing. Here it goes!...
Well! Tonight I wanted to take a bath and at Granny and Gpa Toms house they have a nice Jacuzzi tub and thought maybe Tori would like a swim! We stuck her in and she LOVED it!! As soon as her little bum hit the water she started LAUGHING! Yesterday she did her first laugh! Yay for milestones!! It was the cutest thing! Her laugh is adorable. I keep being told to enjoy her before I blink and she's 18! Well, as much as im sure it will make me sad, I am so excited to watch her grow and experience life! So, that's my tidbit for tonight!
1 comment:
YAY!! I can't wait to take Madison swimming!!! Baby laughs are great... Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. lol
Post a Comment