Man my little girl is so darn cute! Her newest little trend is to stick ALL of her fingers in her mouth, and along with all the talking she does she has learned to squeal! Mmm our ears just love it, she is so cute!
Today she was AGAIN trying to roll over! She is growing so fast! She almost had it a few times too! She had tried for a good 15 minutes of grunting and moving before we had to "remove her from the situation".
We have yet to hear some more laughing!
Today she was AGAIN trying to roll over! She is growing so fast! She almost had it a few times too! She had tried for a good 15 minutes of grunting and moving before we had to "remove her from the situation".
We have yet to hear some more laughing!
2 comments:
Yeah!! Welcome to the bloggosphere! I am so happy that you are doing this so I can keep up with you all! We miss you!
Hi its mom I'm the one that looks like a grey shadow. I hate the computer! I couldn't even put my name on it right. help. Love all the stories and pictures of you guys. love, (the grey shadow)
Post a Comment