eping by a rest stop! That did not go so well, so I didn't sleep but we were able to get back on the road afer an hour and a half rest and went to another where we got a good blocks rest and were able to get back on the road until the night and get a hotel. MAN! I was so excited to pull into those hotels for the night! We did the trip in 4 days! Tori did pretty well! The last day she was DONE! In the hotels she was so cute, she was so happy to be out of the carseat and on a flat surface was the happiest thing in those 4 days. I loved it too!Now we are in Utah and I STILL don't believe it. I'm not sure why. I guess Spencer and I have always thought that after the Marines that we would just move back to Maryland. But, as we know. Things don't always go as planned! So! Here we are! And, it's March and it's snowing!! What have we done! haha
1 comment:
man you missed it. i would make her laugh out loud a bunch of times when we stopped for gas but you and spencer were always outside the car. during our drive i was beat boxing to her in the back seat and she kept smiling her huge grin. it was so darn cute!
Post a Comment