So, after nights of NO sleep, Spencer ad I decided it's time
including eating the bibs, and putting her hands in her mouth after EVERY bite!
MMM Cereal Face!
After her meal, we played with Great Grandma Lewis! She loves to smile at her and Great Gpa Tom! She was laughing, talking and doing her big smiley face! OH SHE IS SO CUTE! She tries to talk everyday, she tries to move her mouth like us but get's frustrated that it's not making the same noises as Mommy and Daddy!
5 comments:
She is so cute. Yea Cereal! It is so fun to start feeding them. I am so glad she likes it. Does it help her sleep. I can't believe she is getting so big!
It does help her sleep! The first time I think she woke up just once! Yaaay! I was up and alive at 830! haha
LOL I LOVE the pictures and hairy Daddy! lol... and the laughing pictures are soooo cute
What a cutie! I know, I say that every time! But it is so true! Tell Spencer to wash his face. It's dirty.
She is adorable and I can't believe how much hair she has! So cute! (This is Lisa, your husband's cousin)
Post a Comment