Realizing Tori is getting bigger and stronger everyday! Spencer decided to buy her a "suprise"! Even I didn't know what was in his head! So, after going to Babies R' Us, Wal-Mart,(and then calling 3 other stores!) Sam's and FINALLY Target, we found it! It's a "Musical, Motion, Activity Bouncer"! It sings smart songs, has twirly doodles and color bobs! She's absolutely loves it. While Spencer was putting it together she started to get very impatient and started yelling, auctually yelling at him. Almost in the sense of, HURRY UP! I WANT TO PLAY ALREADY! ..Super funny, Loud, but funny.
Here she checking herself out and trying to figure out the frog!
I had showed her how the frog spins and she wanted to do it!
It's only been 2 days since we got this and she is already standing and sitting better!
It's only been 2 days since we got this and she is already standing and sitting better!
3 comments:
That thing is cool looking. I am glad she likes it.
lol "ooh ooh frustration with the frog" love it. That springer is pretty funky but neat! Very portable it seems.
THat is a crazy looking bouncer-thing-a-ma-bob!
Post a Comment