Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins!



They other night we met up with Sarah and Vincent and carved pumpkins! It was a lot of fun, I had forgotten my memory card so had to revert to my the camera on my phone. Tori enjoyed the gooey parts of the pumpkin, and playing with Maddy! She is 11 months old now!! Eeek! It's a bit crazy. She is walking like crazy, and trying to talk. We are still working on Momma.. ha ha.





Pumpkin carving time!



















Spencer's pumpkin... I think it is so him! ha ha



Eeeew! Cold, slimey and wet!




Vincent's cannibal pumpkin!




Yay!
(Sarah's, Spencer, Mine(tori) Vincent)



OoooOOooooOo!




Pumpkins!



Watching/giggling while Maddy find the laser!



Licks!


... If your wondering why she has no clothes.. she pooped through her clothes, them her jammies. So they were being washed...

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love the pumpkins! You are right Spencer's is so Spencer and Vincent's is so Vincent!!!

Megan said...

Haha I love the licks video so funny! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

gavinsmommy said...

The pumpkins look great! I miss you guys so much I don't think I could ever say it enough!

Leigh Ann Reeves said...

I could never get creative with pumpkins, they dd an awesome job! I loved Toris giggles! I miss her!!!! Loved the licks video... cute!

WPRSuccess said...

Tori is the star of the show! Pumpkins look great. Spencers looks like a south park character.Love you all. mom Bell