Well, we have been searching and searching for a ladybug costume at the right price for our little bug! :0) I had just about given up and was going for the ridiculous price when I stumbled upon this bargain at wal-mart! $12! Can't beat that for a one time wear! Today was pretty warm compared to recent ones that it was the perfect time for pictures!

Tori's new face and noise: OOh! OOh!

5 comments:
Her Costume is so cute!! Love the pictures! I am glad the job is going well. I wish we would get a nice day I want to take the girls pictures with the leaves. (they are all changing colors) but it is so cold!!! Give Tori a kiss from us. She is growing into such a big girl. I can not believe she is walking.
So cute! Happy Hautings on Halloween!
hahah aww how adorable!!!! yay!!! you love ur job waahoo!!
Marybeth you are such a talented photographer!! Even though your subject is perfect! Love nana bell
beautiful baby girl and beautiful photos!! Miss you all! Can't wait to get this too crazy girls together again!
Post a Comment