Friday, October 2, 2009

Kiddie Kandids Photo Shoot!

Yesterday was our "VIP" day of training. We have walk-ins, or people that have never been to Kiddie Kandids come in to have their pictures taken and get discounts on the pictures they purchase. My friend Stacy came in with her boys and of course Tori! It was so much fun! She did a lot better than I thought she would, everybody loved her! I purchased a few myself, I couldn't help it! They are too darn cute!!

Here are the pictures that me and another trainee took.
(First three are mine, the last two our the ones Brenda took)


















2 comments:

Paul and Ruthie Keep said...

AWWW shes so cute!

Lindsay said...

CUTE so much fun. MB if you have to get a job why not get a dream job =) Right? You are going to be GREAT!!! (love Tori's piggy tails!)