Yesterday we got a nice suprise from Shaun, Lindsay, Emma, Sophia and Leigha.
A birthday Present!
A birthday Present!
Wow. I cannot believe in 12 days my little girl will be 1! She is doing everything about now, walking, she says Dada, Dog, Door, Cat and Hi. She LOVES to dance and sing, and snuggle with her lion. She has quite the personality for such a little thing.
(Tantrum)
(Tantrum continued..)
(That's better..)
Thank you Shaun, Lindsay and girls!
We love you!
We love you!
(found this awesome deal on shoes! Adidas, Pumas and Pedipeds all for $35!)
Hanging with Uncle Vincent and Maddie.
Coloring at Olive Garden, we are still getting the hang of it. haha
Tori and Sarah
Took some getting used to, But she loves Vincent and Sarah's Dog Maddie.
Pictures with Mommy!
Fun new about my job! When we are in the "Bays" taking pictures we have a computer where we input who w took pictures of. (Infant, Toddler, Baby, Preschool, Adult and Group) and I was told by my Manager that she was able to certify me in 2 areas!! When I get certified in all I get a .50 raise! Awesome! I have been there almost 2 months! Yippee! Raise, here I come!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe she's almost one. :)
Unfortunately she got the tantrum skill from her dad!!! Cute, cute pictures of you and Tori!
These are so cute! And the tantrums... oh my! haha
I'm pretty much the best aunt ever cuz I was the one who baught Tori her best friend the lion. I rock and Tori is so dang cute!
Post a Comment