Friday, June 12, 2009

She's a Mover!

My camera has had some problems and was getting fixed, hence the delay in pictures and videos! :0)

Tori has not stopped moving! I have barricaded the livingroom, made sure Spencer and I are ontop of our cleaning! She is everywhere. ha ha Her most recent act is standing up in her crib, like I need one more thing to worry about!










Tori is a big fan of not wanting to go to bed recently, She likes to party with Daddy and sometimes the Great G's! When she is tired, she is halarious! She giggles, squeals, screams and gets very clumsy!














She's on the move!



Tori loves to stand and pretend she's a big girl! (Almost!)





Love this little face!











We are a constant climber now.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Reeves said...

Oh my goodness! I love how the pictures seem in sequence and going in order! Cannot wait to see her and her Mommy! LOVED the tired giggles.

LeeAnn said...

What great shots and videos. We really, really miss you all!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute. I love the video of Spencer making her laugh! She is crawling so good!