Just after Sunday dinner, the wind started blowing and it began to rain. Then rolled in the thunder and then the hail. Wait! Hail? It was bizarre! It went on for like 20 minutes! I have never seen anything like it!

The Deck!

That's Hail, not Rain!

The Deck!
That's Hail, not Rain!
Tori just loooves the cats, can't say the same for them, but they'll put up with her for a few. Suprisingly, she is very gentle with them! It's so cute, I have never seen a baby so gentle!
Max and Molly
Just the other day Tori started doing this "sad face". She has this mirror book that is her favorite! I think those faces I make towards her she is starting to recognize! I was playing with her a making noises/kisses on her neck and instead of laughing like she normally would, she made a sad pouty face! It was the cutest thing!
2 comments:
The sad face is too cute! Hearing Spencer laugh is just like hearing Curtis laugh!
It is so cute to see how gentle she is with the cats! She is definitely making sure they will like her!
The sad face is cute too... Seems like she is just wanting to make you laugh..Maybe? haha
Post a Comment