Tori started crawling this week! She is very good at it! And, hasn't stopped since! She is everywhere. She's a VERY mobile girl already.
Tori and her store rides! I love her in piggies!


Sorry about the red eyes! I think she looks like Spencer here!
Loves her oatmeal!


2 comments:
Way to go Tori! Perhaps she will be walking at 9 months like her dad! Picture of Tori witht he demonic eyes-yup pretty much Spencer!
Yah for crawling! That is so fun. I love when they start crawling and walking. Kaycie was a late crawler because she only liked walking along the furniture. But Jolie liked crawling. Kieffer is so much like Kaycie that I think he will be late too. He won't even roll over. Kaycie never rolled either. Only when I put her on her belly, then she would roll right back to her back.
Post a Comment