Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kisses!


Tori has started smacking her lips again. But, does it ALL the time! It is so cuute! Spencer and I can't get enough her. She has also been wanting to stand, she will stand for hours! She loves it. Yesterday she went from the laundry basket to the couch all by herself!
What a big girl! (I say this all the time, but she is! I think I found my new blog title! ha ha)











3 comments:

Leigh Ann Reeves said...

That is just sooooo adorable. Even more that Im sure it feels neat on her little lips, but that she knows it means kisses too... Adorable.

Paul and Ruthie Keep said...

oh my gooodness what a sweet heart "i have never seen anything that cute in my life"-paul keep aww shees so cute how big!! we're gonna watch it again

LeeAnn said...

How fun to see all these changes semi live!! It is so much fun to watch babies discover new things and understand new things!