We are moving! We found the perfect apartment for a great deal, we are excited.. and crazy. Moving day is Tori's birthday! Luckily I got off work and am looking forward to the move.
I saw New Moon with Sarah last night. I haven't been to the movies in a year! That's crazy! Good movie, why is it so good? Can't explain that one. But, loved the movie. Yay, for bigger budgets!
Pictures coming soon! Victoria is the cutest little thing, her personality amazes me. She is so smart! I'm very excited for Grammy and Popa to get here and see her in "action". I love the holidays.. family!!
We went to my work and used my employee points for pictures, while we were there, Floria wanted to try the tutus they made. CUTEST PICTURES!! Tori makes things too easy sometimes. I now know how the parents fell when they sit at the computers just staring.." Uh, Uh, I don't know! Help! " Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who said " Here, do this. I want that one for sure, and get those." Yay! Love you Spencer!! :0)
Here are some of the proofs from the website. Ill post some more of the sitting of Spencer, Tori, and I.
Spencer's Favorites.
These are my two favorites!






5 comments:
These pictures are so cute!!
She is so cute! I can't believe how the time passes!
Too cute! love the photos! congrats on the new apt.
Yeah moving day! Still counting down the days till we get on a plane!
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment