Monday, September 21, 2009

Goodbye LA, Jeremy and Mason!

Well, The Reeves' have decided it is time for them to move on. It was so fun to have seen the birth of Mason, and visit for aslong as we did. We will miss them soo much!! Have fun on your travels back to MD, drive safe! Love you!!






We love you Uncle Jeremy, we will miss you! You are soo much fun!





We love you Aunt LA and Mason!




Checking out the carseat...





Mason's Photoshoot!


Monkey Butt!



Baby Yawns!













Such a cutie! I'm gonna miss this little man!



Funny Faces!






This was Tori's first time on a hammock. She was alittle freaked out.







My crazy girl!
(Sorry Spencer, you were in the process of blinking! haha)




Gotta love her smile AND that crazy hair of hers!



2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Great pics of Mason. He is a cutie! Hope to see him live here in MD!

Lindsay said...

Great pics MB I am sorry Lan is gone. I am sure you need a hug today. So squeeze yourself and that is from me. =) love ya