Playing with Mason.
Mason and Mommy!
Ruth and Paul were able to come up form Provo and hangout for the day! Tori had so much fun swimming with them in the pool. Most of our day was spent in the water, and later took them to the yummy burger place with the BEST fry sauce! MM.. Spencer and I have fallen hard for the Utah fry sauce! It is just Mayonnaise and Ketchup, but this place puts barbecue sauce in it.
Tori just loves the water! Look at those pruney little feet!
Jeremy showing off his skills. haha

4 comments:
She's adorable and growing so fast! I love the picture of her wrinkly feet! Hope y'all are well! We miss you here in good ole NC. Who knows we may run into you someday in the old stomping grounds of OH. we'll be there for Halloween with the cousins.
those pruny feet are great!
Yep, fry sauce is yummy! (we put a little mustard in ours)
Ditto o n the pruny feet! How cute! Mmmmmmm....fry sauce....must eat some soon.....
what a cute girl. E-mail me your adress, I still have one of your belongings. benkris2@yahoo.com Glad to see you're having fun. For a minute there I thought that little boy was yours. How is life back West?
Post a Comment