Tori has a tooth!! Yay! It looks so cute. Days and nights are better now that it has emerged, but there are many more to come!

Yesterday, Tori turned 10 months old. Can you believe it!? It's amazing. She weighs 16 lbs, stands by herself, walks with help and eats whatever she sees. She makes it work. Ha Ha.
Kisses!
Just the other day Tori started breaking out dancing! It is the cutest thing. When she hears any type of music, she starts shaking her head. Here she is with Ruth and Paul.
Spencer and I have come to the decision that it might be better if Spencer was to stop most of his hours except for his closing shifts, and that I should get a job. His Boss is not working as well with his schedule as we would have liked, and has missed too many days, his homework isn't 100% because he was too tired. So! I applied to a few places and Kiddie Kandids ( It's a photo studio for mostly kids and their families) in the mall called me back and I went in for 2 seperate interviews and have a job! I will miss my little munchkin but I think it is for the best at this point in our lives. :0)




2 comments:
WOW!! Loved the dancing! Also, we zoomed in the picture and there are definately 2 teeth erupting!! How exciting! Good luck with your job. Keep us posted!~
Well if you have to work I can't think of a better place for you and you great talent! Sorry we missed you on the Skype network last night. We were all pretty muched hashed from Friday and Saturday activities!
Post a Comment