My husband believes in me so much that he spoils me! It's wonderful and I need the boost. I didn't win the D700 so that camera is still in my future, but he did tell me to get an upgrade to my camera that I have now, the d300s. Im soooo happy I got a pretty good deal on it and can't wait to take some pictures! Here are some I took around the house today. It is a beautiful camera, I cannot wait to learn all the new features and buttons!
And, a cool feature that I found out is that it has a video recording (which I can't see using that much, but the video is pretty cool!)
*All but the last were taken with my new camera, no flash and all a high ISOs(which usually create grain)!.. except for the snot nosed Josie pic.
*All but the last were taken with my new camera, no flash and all a high ISOs(which usually create grain)!.. except for the snot nosed Josie pic.
*click picture to enlarge*
Absolutely love these silly, crazy girls!
hehe!





1 comment:
Very nice. The pictures are really crisp and clear! Can't wait to see the "real deal" at the end of March!
Post a Comment