Monday, February 20, 2012

Day #9

I think I am technically a day behind? but Im just gonna keep rolling since it is "blog day" numbering. Yesterday we went to church, Tori was the spotlight in Primary and received a pink flashlight. She absolutely loves it! It's so funny to peek in on her when she is sitting in the front row with the other 3 year olds. She behaves! My little monster  angel behaving so well, I am so proud when I see her in there and then later asks how she was, and here them say she was great!
Later that night hubs helped me finish up my shamrock "curtains" for work. They took a little longer than I thought, but I am proud of how they turned out.

Today flew by! I was supposed to have gone in work today at noon, but was called in early around 10am. With Presidents Day, ALL schools of course had off and a lot of the parents did too. We had not been this busy since Christmas! We were booked every half hour from 10-7 CRAZY. Needless to say I finally sat down around 6:30.


A lot of my pictures are in the car, haha , I swear we're not in here as much as it looks!
 My little sick Josephine

Spencer was home with the girls all day today and poor miss Josie has a cold and i think some more teeth sprouting. She was not a happy camper and has slept a lot .

No comments: