Saturday, June 18, 2011

Well, I thought I was back..






I had so much fun in Md. I saw my most of family everyday! I think Victoria an
d Josephine had more fun! All they had to do was woke up and they had a playdate! Tori couldn't get enough of her "Popa", "Nana Bell", "Nia" and "Gabin". I think they had more fun times together than fights.. I think.. either way she misses and talks about her cousins everyday! It was nice that all the cousins are about the same age! I miss everyone! It was so nice to see
you all!We were able to visit "Draa-ma" and "Popa" a few times, when we first
saw themshe got to see her Uncle Ern" as well. They pulled up and Tori ran to their car sh
outing "POPA!", SO CUTE..Tori had fun jumping on the trampoline and jumping on Popa. haha They were sure to have grapes stocked! As soon as we walked in the door, Tori said "Hab grapes, Popa?" she is so funny. I love that she is talking now. Well, I am abou
t to pass out. Should probably go to bed now. Ill update more tomorrow. Hopefully
.

Victoria with her Oldest Cousin Emma! This was taken shortly after we arrive at my Moms from the airport.


Sophia playing in the rain.

Leigha

Maason

These two were so cute together(Above)
While I was taking pictures of my Nana, Anita texted me and told me that Tori was holding Gavins hand and said "You make my heart happy" So cute!

Our little thumb suckers!

Josie crawled next to Tori and got under the covers with help by her big sissy!

Both the girls made this cute little face! It only last about a month and then it's gone. haha So I had to get it on camera! What don't I take a picture of... ;0D


Things have been alittle crazy since coming back from MD. Trying to set back in a routine again with the girls, getting used to Spencer's new work schedule with 10 hour shifts 4 days a week. I do enjoy his 3 days off.
As those close to me know, my Nana is very ill. She will not be with us much longer and that has been on my mind for the past few weeks. I know that we will see her again, she will be with her family that has past on, and ofcourse our dear sweet Elise. So, for those of you recieving multiple pictures from me I apologize, you are the few that are getting results of editing stressing..apparently when I am stressed I edit pictures.. that and my nails are gone. Blaah, I have been so goood!!! I havent bitten my nails in about, eehh, 6 months! Well it's 11:30, I should attempt to sleep. Please keep my family in your prayer these next few days.



1 comment:

Paul and Ruthie Keep said...

marybeth that is a beautiful picture of nana