Tuesday, June 21, 2011

May 7th-16th


Im gonna do my best to do a little "backposting" ..On our way to MD! We were so excited to see everyone! I had been almost a year since we had seen most of our family. Tori was so excited to go on a plane ride, we left fairly early, short wait to get on the plane and no layover and I was lucky and the girls fell asleep most of the way there! I was very blessed to have caring flight attendants which helped with an easy flight! My Dad picked me up, it's was so good to see him! Shaun and Emma were there at the house!
Tori immediately threw off her shoes and was in the sandbox with Emma!

The next day was Mother's Day. My Dad and Mom took Gavin and me and the girls to go see my Grandma and Popi Bell. It was good to see them, she had a great day! Mary Ellen, Jay, Peggy and Mike were there visiting too.

The following week was Shaun's Graduation! Shaun graduated from Case Western Reserve University with a Bachelor of Arts in English. It started off a bit rough..On the way there I got really carsick and was kinda miserable the rest of the weekend. But, it was soo good to see my brother and my sister in law and their girls. I wish we could have stayed longer.. Miss you guys!
..Turns out I got some type of flu and was sicker the next day after we got home..
More to come!




No comments: