Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weekend with Daddy!




These pictures go along with the "Nice Weather" post. Somehow it worked out that Spencer had Saturday through Monday off! It feels like forever since we have had Daddy home and I have been spoiled these past 2 years with Spencer being out of the military and having him home!
We were able to spend General Conference together and my 24 birthday! And, and.. ready for this? We went on a REAL date, which consisted of food and a movie, not quick running to the store for a "date". (Thanks Ruthie!) It was really nice, and much needed. We are going to try once a month!

Between Conference we took Tori to the park! She had so much fun, the weather was actually nice! So nice, we got burned. Happy Birthday to meeee! Victoria had a blast, and Josie got a nice nap in the stroller.


Tori always has faces for me when I bring the camera out, and Josie. Smiles :0)




Being silly with Aunt "Rupe"

<3



We had a great time at the annual Post Conference Dinner with Grandpa and Granny Lewis! Thank You! Tori had so much fun running laps around the table with Olivia.





Getting ready to drive down to Ogden. The girls did so well, it has been a little bit since we made a trip longer than 10 minutes.
She's getting so big! She is 5 months and 12 lbs!



Thinking Tori!




Josephine has found her feet, they're just about always in her mouth now!



This is Victoria's newest thing, hand on chin. It's pretty cute.



"I love my bouncer!"





2 comments:

Angela Bell said...

Wow can't believe Josie has gotten so big!! Love the photos MB, your girls are beautiful!!!

Little Sweet Pea said...

Josie is so beautiful! I love her and hope to meet her! Tori is so cute, I miss her!!!!!!!!