Happy Birthday Elise! It has been 4 years since you went back to your Heavenly Father. We miss you everyday, but, we are so happy that you chose to come to the Earth even if it was for only 15 days. You have made such an impact on our lives and are so grateful for the example you were to me. We love you!
I am so thankful for Jesus Christ for giving his life for us, and for our Heavenly Parents for giving us their son, that we might be with Elise again. I am looking forward to that time, that thought keeps me inline. ;)



4/26/07-5/11/07
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing that time keeps moving on when we never thought that it would? I need a picture of Elise that I can put in the "family" frame. Can you send me a file so that I can print it out to the size I need?
Post a Comment