We are back in Utah! We had alot of fun being so close to family, it was quite a tease to visit for those 3 1/2 months!
I won't be able to post pictures for alittle bit, we are back in our apartment with no Internet so until further notice it is just our phones! :) we are super excited! Tomorrow I have my appt set and will have an ultrasound done! Baby, baby, what are you? So! I will post tomorrow what my little kicker is! Boy or Girl?
Since being back I have already started working. I applied for Kiddie Kandids in MD and was hired on the spot, then heard my old manager out here in Utah was back I gave her a ring and was able to transfer back to my old studio! I thought it would be easy, just pick up where I left off right? Yeah.. Not so much. For some reason the East coast BabiesRus KIddie Kandids had the old software on the system, the Kiddie Kandids out here have a totally different software. So, I've been doing my best not to stress out and be calm and learn with all the new girls.
Family update, Spencer will be going to Utah Valley University this year. So, since we lived in Riverdale/Ogden area he will be waking up 4 in the morning to get the track and buses to school. We will save on gas. Time, about the same if he was to drive. Except he can nap on the bus. :•)
Victoria is doing spectacular! She is "growing like a weed" and saying new words everyday! Her latest ones are, "There you go/are", "No!", " cereal", and "Hello?!".
As much as it saddens me to see our baby grow, it is amazing how big and smart she is becoming. To see her mind learn and grow so fast boggles my mind.
I am 27 weeks pregnant and doing well, pretty fantastic. My weight is amazing this time around, I think my doctor will be proud! I am 12 lbs less than I was with Tori at this stage in my pregnancy. Pretty cool! So, there is no worries about my blood pressure, which means less or no risk of the preclamsia scare I had with Elise.
Well, my hands hurt from holding my phone and typing. I will update tomorrow about the baby!!
2 comments:
We miss you all terribly! Next time you are up at Granny's take the computer so we can Skype!
woohoo for good news!! life is good right! I love that i get to watch and see what a great mommy you are and the love u have for ur family.. im so happy ur close to me!
Post a Comment