Sunday we took a family trip to Timpanogos Caves! I found out that the 14th and 15th were free
National Park day! We took advantage of it, invited Ruthie and Paul and went for a nice nature walk/hike! We intended to go for a Cave tour, but that was booked and would've costed extra.
National Park day! We took advantage of it, invited Ruthie and Paul and went for a nice nature walk/hike! We intended to go for a Cave tour, but that was booked and would've costed extra.
After alittle but of struggling with the "map". We found our way to beginner trail! The views were beautiful!
Tori loves her Aunt Ruth and Uncle Paul!
Tori had so much fun running after Daddy! She took a few spills, but she's a trooper!
We ended up walking down the extent of the trail and came to a waterfall! It was so pretty!
Taking a break! 1.8 Miles!
My crazy husband climbing to the top!
See him way up there!?
Pretty darn happy with himself.
Climbing like Daddy!
On the way back down the trail.
Aunt Ruth giving Tori a ride back...
...Tori sharing her dirt with Ruth.
Dad's turn.
Soo pretty!
After the total 3.6 miles!
Exhausted!!
We had such a fun time. Too bad I will be WAY too pregnant to go next month. I was a little sore in my hips that night and the next morning, but all better now! No more hikes for me! ha ha I will add another post with videos!
We had such a fun time. Too bad I will be WAY too pregnant to go next month. I was a little sore in my hips that night and the next morning, but all better now! No more hikes for me! ha ha I will add another post with videos!
No comments:
Post a Comment