Not too much to say about my job. However, I should be receiving my W-2 in the mail anyday now.
Today I went to my friend Lyndee's and scrapbooked! It was so much fun, I forgot how much I like it! And, I want a CRICUT! That is the most awesomness thing!! ( <----You like that? haha) So, i told Spencer BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Yeah. Well see If I have a job.
Ill have to post more pictures of Tori. She is just too cute!! Everyday she dances differently, it is just toooo cute!! I love her. :0)
Well, bed for me. Ill try to post those pictures tomorrow! Oh! I have been missing my wedding negatives for about a 1 year 1/2 now and found them today!! My husband is A-mazing!! Yipppeee!! When I get some extra money- FAMILY! You will FINALLY have pictures of us on our wedding day!
No comments:
Post a Comment