Thursday, January 21, 2010

:-(

Someone stole my phone. It sucks. I had pictures and videos of Tori since she was like 6 months. And, all of my contacts! Ahhhhh.. I am trying not to freak out.. But, it's hard. People annoy me!!
Thanks Anita for being there for me vent! I am not allowed to put fliers on the apartments doors, but I am allowed to put one in the office. Which I will do.
So, if you need to contact me. You will have to call Spencer. Email me if you do not have his number.

Good News; I had an interview with inter-statestudios. We will see if they call me back. The interview went OK. But!!! I went to Sears afterwards to check on my application and the trainer from Kiddie Kandids was there and put in a GOOD word for me! Yay, I would much rather work there than Inter State Studios.(School pictures)

No comments: