Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monkey Girl!


Spencer and I were just sitting on the couch Sunday. Look over, and Tori is
climbing up the boxes! We were so amazed at this little person doing this all we could do was stare and laugh!




Tori trying to climb up again.








The next day after I had given Tori oatmeal. I go and wash the bowl and spoon and turn around and this is how she was! I could not believe it! She was strapped in! She managed to even pull her feet out and fall safely to the floor.




Pizza!


Today for lunch Spencer and I had pizza and Tori was just grunting and whining for some, so I gave her a few pieces and she ate it so well and loooved it !










3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Ha! Ha! Love that last picture!

Lindsay said...

LOVE THE PICTURE! I just laughed at the one of her hanging out of her bouncy seat so funny!!!

Paul and Ruthie Keep said...

shes so dramatic!! haha..