Spencer has been telling me about his
Grandma Volk and one of the things
she always says is"Come here once". They joke
around and say "just once?"
Grandma Volk and one of the things
she always says is"Come here once". They joke
around and say "just once?"
August 4th-9th, 2009
Tori is all ready for the drive to North Dakota! I put the 16 hour drive behind me and just thought about all the family we were going to meet!

Tori is all ready for the drive to North Dakota! I put the 16 hour drive behind me and just thought about all the family we were going to meet!
Cute little face!
Chubby Bunny is when you go around in a circle, put a marshmallow
in your mouth and say "I'm a Chubby Bunny!" until you
can't be understood, or can't keep 'em in your mouth! It was a lot of fun. Spencer got 7 marshmallows.
Dancing with Daddy
We had so much fun those 5 days, we visited with family, ate, danced, ate, played volleyball, soccer, auntie I over, ate, played kick the can and did I mention we ate?
We hope to be able to visit again!
*Videos to come!





2 comments:
Are you sure we ate?!?!?!
awww!!! that looked like so much fun!!! marybeth you take awesome photos u need to be recognized and make millions of dollars! i love u
Post a Comment