While we were there Ellis kept calling Tori a little Pixie! She was just so cute and tiny, my little Pixie! ha ha
A few more family members were there, Jordan (1 1/2) and Ryan (9 mo). Tori was so excited when she hit the water! She just loves other babies and children. We went over to say hello, and as soon as we did Tori opened her mouth like she wanted to give kisses, and kissed him on the cheek! It was so cute! I wish I had my camera.
We were in the water moving a whole hour! She just laid on her tummy(with my support of course) and kicked her little frog legs while slapping the water at the same time! I think swimming lessons next year are in order!
I have been organizing and starting to pack for North Dakota! We are so excited that we have the time and money to make this trip. There is family that Spencer, Tori and I have not met on his fathers side. It will surely be fun! Let's hope the 16 hour drive goes as smoothly as it can!
It should be better than the trip from North Carolina, no more pacis! She just stopped taking them, works for us. She has taken her thumb now. Which is, AWESOME! She can't lose her thumb! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment