Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Weekend




After our visit in Ohio, Tori and I tagged along with Shaun and Nana Bell for a visit to MD for the weekend! It went by too fast! We saw Grandpa Duane, Grandma LeeAnn, Jake and Megan. We had a great weekend!



On our way to Maryland!



First time on the metro!
(She was a little freaked out at first)




Won't be the last.



On the grounds in DC







Enjoying Grandpa's watch.
She loved it! It was kinda funny.








Yummy watch! ha ha







We sat right infront of the monument!



Asleep right before the fireworks.



Picture before the fireworks!



She was scared of the booms at first but warmed up,
and watched the whole show!




Tori's first fireworks were the best I've ever seen!







Boomer was jealous of Tori! He sat right infront of her!



Playtime!



She had so much fun!



Her favorite watch!



First bite of watermelon!



She loved it!



Uncle Jake



She had ice cream too!



Sharing her toy with Grandma.





We had so much fun! We looking forward to August when we can visit with eachother some more!


2 comments:

Tina said...

I bet Grandpa Duane wouldn't let just ANYBODY slobber on his watch :)!!!

LeeAnn said...

It was so great to have you here! Entirely to short so I am really looking forward to NN now!