Thursday, May 7, 2009

The tulips are out! and Pat's.














she has been good at sitting by herself, but seemed to be having some difficulties outside. Hence the boppy. :0P It has been so pretty! Granny had the great idea taking pictures! So, here's our little squirt in the flowers!



The next day we went to Pat's barbeque in SLC. We saw and episode of Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, it looked to good so we had to go. It was delicious!! Tori was sitting in her high chair and trying to escape!







Afterwards, she was exhausted on the drive back home.



2 comments:

Leigh Ann Reeves said...

I love love the tulip pictures! Especially of her grabbing it. I cannot believe how big she is getting. I cannot WAIT to see you and her! Oh and the picture in the corner is adorable. When are you entering in a photo contest? :-P

LeeAnn said...

Ya whenare you putting the cutest granddaughter in the world in a photo contest?