Saturday, May 2, 2009

She sleeps!


Ever since we started moving, Tori's schedule has been ALL kinds of messed up. So, Wednesday we got her crib from the storage unit and set it up! She has her own room and bed now. Yay! And, she sleeps! Last night, after getting a rough start she slept from 1-7am! And, she took her nap today and, it's been 3 hours!! I'm not sure what to do with myself. I actually have TIME! It's wonderful. I look forward to more naps, maybe i'll actually get some cleaning done!

She's so happy after that nice long nap!








5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love that smile!! I know I feel great after a good nights sleep and a nap too! Happy cleaning!

Gregg and Jaclyn said...

That's great. She looks like so much fun. I didn't know you had this blog. I'm going to have to add you to my list so I look more often.

Leigh Ann Reeves said...

I LOVE these pictures! She looks so happy after her nap! Lovin her sleep!

The Gould Family said...

You have a blog!!! I just found you on the colton's blog! yay!

tori is so cute... looks just like both of her parents!

Elise said...

Mary Beth,
You may not remember me, but as a missionary I hung out with your family when you were 8 years old. I was trying to track down people I knew in Ohio on Facebook and Blogger when I stumbled across your blog. Your experience with Elise (that's also my wife's name) is so touching. Anyway, I was wondering if any other Bells have blogs. Let me know. Feel free to cruise our blog - cehansen.blogspot.com - or send an e-mail - codeeto@hotmail.com. Hope you like Utah!
Chris Hansen