Monday, April 20, 2009

Playtime!, and The Poopy Adventure!

Cutie Girl!



Tori loves to play! She is so cute now and giggles and gives big smiles!


She has gotten so good at grabbing things and putting them straight in her mouth!










So, Friday morning I put Tori in this adorable outfit with this cute ribbon! I was getting my camera out to take a picture of my cutie pie, when I see a shadow on her leg. At first I just thought it was the shadow from the Jumper. But, then I start to smell something! POOOOOOOP! And it sure was a stinky one! Straight down the side of her leg. After changing her and throwing her things in the wash I came back to change her, and she has PEEED! All over herself. She managed to get it from her legs to her neck! Whew! What a morning! Needless to say, she got a bath!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! She looks like she is getting so long! By June she is going to be so big. I can not wait to see her.