Monday, April 20, 2009

Belated Easter!

Yesterday we celebrated Easter with Spencer's Grandparents. Last week Liz got sick and had to postpone. So, Tori had her first Easter egg hunt! No age limits! So, Michelle went around with Tori while I took her "first"pictures! And, She felt grass for the first time! And! She didn't freak! Yay! She was interested more in Michelle's toes than the grass. haha



















Eating her easter egg!





Look how much hair I got! So cute!


After dinner she started making her "new face" she sucks her bottom lip and smiles! It looks so funny!





3 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Love her hair. It looks so sunny and warm there. I wish we had some sunshine.

LeeAnn said...

Man I miss you guys! Those crazy Utah Mormons are so lucky to have you out there! Talked to my mom for 1.5 today (while at work even) and she tells me you are all doing well!