So, sorry to all that I have not written. Over the past few years using this blog I have used all of my space for media. It won't let me upload anymore pictures.
I will still try to update, but I usually express myself and things that have been going on in pictures! Im going to hopefully be print my blog soon and can delete and be abe to start posting again. :)
2 comments:
It is fairly inexpensive to extend your picture space. That is what I've done. Or you can login to google and find where they keep your pictures and spend some time converting them to smaller files. I've done this also to give myself more space. OR you can just start a new blog . . . . many bloggers have been known to do that. I, for one, LOVE seeing your pictures, even though I don't comment very much . . . . I've read every one of your posts. Just my 2 cents!!!
You can start a new blog, that's what I did. Printing it is great though, I have done that and have most of mine printed.
So excited for the next few weeks for you guys!
Post a Comment