Look Mom and Dad, check out what's in here!
Those 4 pieces of tissue paper were awfully tricky..
She needed sister's help to take it out and get her present!
So excited when she saw what was in there!
Love these faces!
So happy to have a Mili doll! She sings, counts, has shapes to press and says her ABCs.
(Mili from Team Umizoomi in NickJr., her favorite thing in the world right now)
(she was upset i took the candles away.. haha)
She devoured the cake!
(I decided to take pictures of her present and handed the camera to Dad while I lit the candles. There is a video I will post!)
(I decided to take pictures of her present and handed the camera to Dad while I lit the candles. There is a video I will post!)

Kisses!!
Love my pretty girls! Happy 2nd Birthday Josephine!!















3 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday! Big smiles. Miss you all sooo much!
Josi looks so much like Spencer at that age!! Just more hair!! I'll have to send you a picture of him at 2 years old.
How fun, I would love to see a picture!
Post a Comment