Friday, June 8, 2012

The Wedding!!

If you are not on Facebook, here is a link Aaron and Amanda's Wedding so you can view the pictures that I have posted! I was so excited when Aaron asked me to take their pictures! If you know me well, there was a lot of stressing out before the event! haha I enjoyed being their photographer, and it was a great way to get back on my "wedding" feet. :) Thanks guys!! There will be a lot more pictures and some videos as well to come from our week in Colorado!

2 comments:

Aaron and Amanda said...

Mary Beth!! You did such an amazing, amazing job with the wedding pics. I can't even wait to see the rest of them. I love you lots! Thank you. :)

LeeAnn said...

HAve loved all the pics that you have posted so far! And there are more!?!?! Yeah!