I am a horrible blogger! I am sorry.. I think I have lots of posts like this one. Yesterday I had wonderful Mother's Day! We did an airhead move and charged our phones in the kitchen, so when the alarm went off, we did not hear it. Total BUMMER!! I get sooo mad when that happens, I love church! Spencer made lunches and we had a picnic in the park, it was awesome spending time with my girls and hubby! We then went for a walk with the beautiful scenery. Seriously, I have been here for 3 years and I am still in awe of the mountains. After playing with my tripod( finally bought a piece that I have been missing for YEARS). Then after alittle bit of family snuggles and talking to Jacob, who is serving an LDS mission in California, Spencer made me pork chops on the grill(never going back to the stove, they were the best i've ever had!!) and yummy yummy in my tummy garlic, cream cheese and green onion mashed potatoes. MmmmMMM!! haha I love food...
Needless to say, a great Mother's Day. Thank you Babe! You did great. :) I love being a Mom.
Oh, so quick rant, anyone have luck finding kid shoes at Target?? I have the worst time!! I found ADOORAABLE shoes, PERFECT for Aaron's wedding and they didn't have the girls' sizes! and this isn't the first time. They have the cutest shoes, but never in what I need. LAME. end rant.
I know I have said this before, but, I am gonna say it again and mean it! I am going to school!!! I am SOOOO excited. August 27th is the first day of school and I can't wait! Tomorrow I am taking my ACUplacer, wish me luck with that.. haha I wish that I could just sign a waiver that allows me to enter the refresher courses. Save everyone some time... hehe. Oh well, so I am going for a Bachelors in Photography for the moment. I may dabble in photojournalism and some business classes. I would love to have my own business (duuuuh, i know) one day and possibly a studio. The fun thing about the degree is there are only a few general prerequisites that I will have to take and the rest are photo related. Eee!! Yay! I am at work( i know, shame, shame.. my 7pm didn't show up! Ruuude), I will post some pictures of the girlies tonight or tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment