The other day we took the girls to Nunns Park for a walk! We had had a crazy week, it was nice to get out!
My posey girl. :)
Then, when we got home we had S'mores! Yumm, This was Josie's first S'
more! She was so funny, in the picture below I was using the flash and she anticipated the flash and blink eveytime! haha There are many more of her squinty eyes just trying to catch one with her eyes open!
Cute little eyes!
Timer on my camera! hehe Excuse my messy self, It was a day off work and I did not want to do anything... haha
I have been wanting contacts again for awhile, Saturday, 1 hour before I had to go to work the girls broke my glasses! Snapped it right on the hinge, LUCKILY! Phew, I was able to get an appt. for some contacts and make it to work in time! Now to get glasses that are not duct-taped...
I have been wanting contacts again for awhile, Saturday, 1 hour before I had to go to work the girls broke my glasses! Snapped it right on the hinge, LUCKILY! Phew, I was able to get an appt. for some contacts and make it to work in time! Now to get glasses that are not duct-taped...
A log. :)










2 comments:
Love seeing pictures of the girls! And love the family picture too. I need to get a recent one before baby #2 arrives.
Your blog is just so adorable!
Post a Comment