It has been awhile since I blogged. Christmas season is over now and things have dramatically slowed down at work. We are still keeping steadily busy which is good. SO! I have included pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas day, I will upload another post with pictures from the Salt Lake Temple and the lights. Very pretty!
Spencer has shift work every Thursday-Sunday(Which changes this NEXT week WOOHOO!!) so, he had to work all the hoilidays this year. Bum deal right? Luckily, you all will be happy to know we survived! hahaFor Christmas Eve we (the girls and I) drove up to Layton for the Child's party. It had been awhile since we had seen them,so that was nice. Santa always comes to Grandpa Child's, he walked into the house with just his jingles, no knocking and scared Josie right to the floor! I wish I would have had it on camera.. is that awful? The girls were so excited for Santa! Josie was, well, until Santa wanted her to sit on his lap. haha
Tori, sweet Tori, was LAST in the present draw. I am so proud of how patient she was! Santa teased her (as youll see in the video) she looked like she was forgotten! Poor baby.
Spencer, exhausted from work. Woke up early with the girls and shot some videos with our NEW camcorder! I am so excited to have one! Now to actually upload the videos!( Computer apparently is too old for this new HD camcorder formats, so I have to figure something out so it doesn't lag!)
No comments:
Post a Comment