is great! Spencer got his shift switched so he works a couple hours later in the day. Which I am getting used to going to bed without him again, luckily though he still gets his 3 days off. He is enjoying his job, which in turn makes for a happy husband. We got a great deal at our local Golds Gym for memberships that include daycare! Yay! We can now go when we are able to. So nice, when they are closed, Ruth, Paul and Megan have been wonderful! I was do P90x and it's a great workout, but I think I was getting tired of the T.V. aspect of it and Tori waking up and saying "Mommy! You working out? I wanna workout!" Which is cute until I jump on her foot or trip over her.
Spencer is wanting to try to get back into the military again and is working very hard to lose the extra weight he has, and I am tired of this baby weight that has piled on over the years. Hopefully we will be able to be successful in this and will look fabulous soon!! I was added to Spencer's membership 5 days ago and have made it 3 days to the gym. Yeah!
For those that may not know, I have been superbly bad at communicating recently and i apologize. Anyways. When I was looking to sign up for Fall classes and they were slim picking we were wondering if I should go and waitlist myself or wait til Spring semester and at that very moment I got a call from a Photo Works, a Photography business that I applied to when Josie was 2 months old. So, there was our answer! ha ha I went ahead and accepted the interview which then turned into a job offer! The owner used to work for Kiddie Kandids as VP of Operations (he quit before they went under), and snatched up the studio when the company went bankrupt. So, it's all manual work (SWEET!) We move the lights where we want them, and meter the lights to measure exactly to what we set the camera to. I'm so excited about it! I'm still buffering the place, but overall am loving it. Yay! And, the hours are perfect. I still see my girls and hubby and make alittle extra cash. :)
4 comments:
yay!!! for life!
Hello! I just came across your blog today. I also have a sweet Victoria, she's named after her great gram. Your kids are so sweet and I love all of the zoo pictures. I just posted today about the dreaded baby weight, good luck with working out!
Hello! I just came across your blog today, your kiddos are so sweet. I also have a little Victoria, I just love that name. I love all of your zoo pictures too. Good luck with losing the baby weight, I just posted about that today too!
thats awesome MB glad to hear it
Post a Comment