Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 days!




2 more days! I am getting so excited! I don't know the last time I was this excited to visit home! Well, I'm always excited, but I'm like giddy! ha ha
On, another note, I have been working out! I started the p90x program. It is tough! I'm not one to push through tough things like Spencer is able to. Spencer will sit there and tell him self "he's not worth it","he doesn't deserve to quit". And, that just doesn't work for me. But, I'm doing better at pushing through to my "fail" and hopefully will get close to results that will make me happy by the end of the 90 days! I am on day 24!

I still have a good bit of packing to do, so I should probably get off this and get to it! See everyone very very soon!!!

No comments: