Monday, December 6, 2010

Josephine's Blessing








I am waaay due on some posts! Well start with Josephine's blessing and work our way up to date! Spencer had requested this time around that we bless in a simpler manner and have close family and friends come to our house. We have recently moved into a new place! We are no longer living in our Ogden apartment, but in a ground level duplex in Orem! I love it! We had a duplex in NC before we moved and I so missed it when we were living in our 3rd floor apartment!

Anyways, I am so thankful for Grandpa and Grandma Lewis, Grandpa and Grandma Liz and Aaron ,Sarah, Vince, Ruth and Paul who came for the blessing!) I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I did take a few.
Next Post: Aaron's Visit

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love the pictures of Josi! I am going to assume that you took those too! Awesome!

Little Sweet Pea said...

So nice Mary Beth, love the beautiful pictures of Josie. Glad you have so much family there too!

Brittany said...

You live in Orem now?!?! I have to come see you guys some time :)