Today started off on an decent foot. I woke up not totally exhausted, the girls were in good moods. Changed diapers, ate some breakfast and watch some Caillou. Things seem to be going good!
Then... second round of diaper changes for miss Josie. I was changing her diaper like normal, she tends to pee right after you've cleaned her and have put a new diaper on. So, I gave her a few extra seconds to pee or not pee. Apparently, I gave her a second too many and she SHOT POOP everywhere! I guess she was a little backed up or something! It went EVERYWHERE! Tori was cute and said "UH-OH" as I am covered. My thighs to my chin! Up my arm and to my hand! Yuck! I was surprised I didn't puke everywhere..
I immediately took off my clothes and put them in the washer (SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY WASHER AND DRYER BACK!) when I returned to the Poop-atraitor, Tori was wiping what poop had gotten onto the blanket with a wet-one. A big sister we have on our hands! Willing to help no matter how messy the poop gets!
Well that was our morning so far. It's just now 9:15am here. It can only get better.. :0)
Here's a video from the other day. Has nothing to do with the Poop.. ;0)
Tori is playing "Peepa-BOO" with Josie. So cute!
2 comments:
ha ha ha that's a poop explosion! so cute that Tori helped!
LOL So funny! And cute video. :)
Post a Comment