Friday, December 11, 2009

1 year Check Up!

Tori went to the doctor today. I had to work, :0( But Daddy took her. She is all updated on shots! She is healthy and growing! She weighed 17.6 lbs and is 28.5 inches tall! What a big girl!

I am slcking terribly on pictures!! Work has been insane and I haven't even thought about the blog. Hopefully this weekend I might have a minute and I can add more pictures!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Glad the Tori is healthy! Hopefully I will have gotten rid of this stupid cold before we get out there so I don't make her sick!

WPRSuccess said...

Marybeth you are working soo hard and doing so well on your credentials? is that the word for your achievements. I am proud of you and proud of Spencer for being such a great father that you can be away from home and not worry about your Tori. Love Mom